When choosing a carpet & upholstery cleaning company, each client has specific needs. This is why we take the time to discuss and assess any job.
Here are some key points about the service we will deliver:
- When calculating your quote, we will chat with you to ensure your needs are met, all your questions are answered and an appointment to suit your lifestyle is chosen, confirmed, and booked. Weekends are available on request and you can ask for a booking confirmation to be either texted or emailed over to you to act as a reminder for your booked appointment.
- Our vans are clearly sign written and all our technicians wear our distinctive Gerrards uniforms, making it obvious who we are.
- The products we choose to use when delivering our professional cleaning services are mainly British made and are professional grade cleaning products which are specially formulated for safe use in a home or commercial environment. The solutions are 100% safe for pets and children. We can provide a safety data sheet on request.
- Before undertaking any job, we will ask questions to fully understand your specific needs and how you would wish us to operate.
- We also help avoid any potential difficulties by offering professional advice at all times. For example, we would advise tenants to book their clean for a time after they have moved out, rather than us having to work round them as they pack up! Or to book us around 7 to 10 days after the decorator has been to give time for gloss paint to not only dry but to set hard on woodwork before we come along to clean the carpets. Etc.
- Much of our work is repeat business from satisfied clients, domestic, commercial or marine, estate agents and property management companies. They often recommend our services to others.
- Our management team are always in contact with both our clients and our cleaning technicians, meaning we can quickly handle any timing or other problems at an early stage, e.g. If for any reason we are held up on a previous job or traffic en-route we will keep you up to date with our expected time of arrival. This helps build the professional relationships that we strive for.
- Our investment in only the best of cleaning equipment allows our team to clean to the highest possible standards. This allows us to deliver outstanding results, ones that are both within budget and on time.
How can we help you?
To discuss your cleaning needs, either commercial or residential cleaning services, anywhere in the North West, simply call us now on 01942864474, 01744649554 or 01257720004.
We will start a conversation to help us understand your specific needs and how we might deliver them. Then we can provide a best-value, obligation-free quotation.
Alternatively email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Facebook, Instagram, or Google.
Upon arrival at your home our fully trained and uniformed technicians will survey the work and discuss in detail your requirements.
We move and replace most items of furniture (except heavy items like bookcases, display cabinets and televisions)
Where appropriate we place protective films under any items which may bleed dyes into the carpet.
We then choose the most effective cleaning agent and pre-spray it on the carpet.
We treat all stains and have a wide range of products to deal with most common stains although we do not guarantee complete removal of certain types of stains. Our technicians will discuss this with you in advance.
The carpet is then thoroughly cleaned with our powerful Truck Mounted Carpet Cleaning System which flushes the dirt from deep down the carpet pile straight into a recovery tank in our van, leaving your carpet thoroughly clean and just damp to the touch.
The carpet is then brushed to reset the pile and all furniture is replaced.
Before and after images of recent carpet cleans.
Advanced training and experience, and a dedication to offering the highest quality service, conveniently, safely and reliably delivered to your home or business premises. Our high performance hot water extraction systems are water, power & waste
self-sufficient. Which translated means that you the customer will get the most thorough cleaning of your upholstery, the shortest of drying times due to the machines powerful suction and no noisy or bulky equipment in your premises – the machine sits outside in the van and when we finish, the extracted waste water that is collected in the vans recovery tank is taken away to be disposed of.
Gerrard’s hold the nationally recognised Contractors Health & Safety (CHAS) assessment scheme accreditation which provides our customers with the peace of mind that Gerrard’s Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners are committed to the very highest standards of Health & Safety compliance.
WIGAN COUNCIL GOOD TRADERS SCHEME
We are very proud to be members of the Wigan Council Trading Standards Good Trader Scheme. All member companies are vetted on a regular basis and only retain membership through maintaining the very highest standards in customer service and quality. Gerrards have won this special award in recognition of consistently high standards of customer feedback every year since joining the scheme in 2014.
GERRARD’S OWN LABEL PROFESSIONAL STAIN REMOVER
Many over-the-counter stain removers can set a stain making it much harder or even impossible to remove and sometimes can cause irreversible damage to the carpet fibres.
Which is why Gerrards give all our customers a complimentary bottle of our professional stain remover to keep your carpets and upholstery stain free between cleans.
Its our way of saying “THANK YOU!”
For more information about Gerrards and our other services including LEATHER CLEANING, COMMERCIAL CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING and MARINE CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING VISIT OUR MAIN SITE HERE: